Tuesday, October 04, 2011

To the Hills

This painting has been sold



Oil on hardboard, professionally framed, finished size 12" x 12"

As with the previous painting, this one is being offered at the special price of £115 plus postage & packing, to anywhere in the world. Please email me if you are interested in a purchase. This is one of 3 paintings which were displayed at the Society of Women Artists exhibition at the Mall Galleries, London in 2009 and it's one of my own favourites. (ps. yes, that is a little cyclist in the distance there).

There will be a third and final framed painting up for sale in a couple of weeks time. I am off to Ethiopia tomorrow and back on 23rd October. Please email me if you are interested in a purchase. I probably won't be able to open my blog but I should be able to receive and send emails.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Sedwick Studio said...

These are all so beautiful! I hope to own one someday. -Sarah

1:19 AM  
Blogger Sheila Vaughan said...

Thanks for calling by Sarah. Nice to hear from you.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Don Gray said...

Beautiful landscapes, Sheila. I'll think of you every time I look at the Ethiopian painting of yours I have. Travel safe.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home